Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Kelcie's T Shirt Quilt

Wanted to share with you a T Shirt Quilt  Kelcie, my niece made.  She took her husbands KU football shirts and jerseys and made them into this beautiful quilt.  I want you to know that this is her first quilt she has ever made and sewed together.  She did all the designing on her own.  She figured out all the sizes of the blocks and cut them out.  The only thing I showed her was how to cut the T shirt and iron on the stabilizer.
I'm sure she could have figured that on her own.  For her first quilt I think she did an awesome job.  I hope this has inspired her to continue on with her sewing and making beautiful wall hangings and quilts.  Now it is at the quilter and she's anscious to get it finished to give to her husband.
Good job Kelcie!!

1 comment:

  1. The story and blog you have published is very interesting as well as informatics, Thanks for sharing such type of informatics thing.
    Bosch Washing Machines
    Bosch Fridges
    Bosch Freezers

    ReplyDelete