Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Start somewhere..................

One of my first wall hangings that I ever made.  I had the theme of watermelon's in my kitchen so when I saw this pattern I fell in love with it.  Then what Kansas girl doesn't like sunflowers in any size.  Of course when you have plenty of fields in Kansas with different types of grains you will always have the black birds.  Whether you like them or not they're still one of God's creations.

Since I've made this pattern I have learned many new techniques that would have made sewing this together much easier.  No matter what age a person is they can always learn new techniques whether on your own or in a classroom or just sewing or getting together with a friend.  Sew don't be scared to start with a pattern and learn from there!  Your local quilt shop will be glad to help you with a beginning project.

Sew keep on stitchin or start stitchin,

Connie

1 comment:

  1. The story and blog you have published is very interesting as well as informatics, Thanks for sharing such type of informatics thing.
    Bosch Washing Machines
    Bosch Fridges
    Bosch Freezers

    ReplyDelete